Monday, July 17, 2017

Putin's Plan

                                               
      

                                                                    Putin's Plan                     
                                        

         A Top Secret phone conversation between Viadimir Putin and Sergey Lavrov was hacked by Wikileaks on January 4, 2017 and released on You Tube on July 18, 2017.  1st voice was identified as Sergey Lavrov, Russia’s foreign minister.  The 2nd voice was identified as Viadimir Putin, President of the Republic of Russia.

 
Sergey Lavrov:  Good Evening, President Putin.  I hope I’m not disturbing you.  I am just calling to congratulate you on your victory.  We did well in the U.S. elections, did we not?  We now have powerful friends in the White House including its leader, that red headed fellow, uh, what’s his name?

 Viadimir Putin:   Ha. Ha. Now, you are being facetious, Sergey.  Of course you know the name of the man with the funny comb over. 

 SL: I admit I do.  I’m just having a little levity.   But you must admit, he does have an odd name…does not sound very Presidential, a name I would give to my pet donkey.  No matter.  What am I to do next?  As your foreign minister, I await your instructions

 VP:  This victory is only the beginning, my friend.  We must keep focus on our policy to weaken the United States.  Our next step is to strengthen our ties with…..Ah…Sergey, you have many years in the diplomatic corps, have you not?  You have much experience. If you were in my position, what would you do next?  Who should we strengthen our ties with?  I value your opinion.

 SL:  I’m glad you ask.  I have anticipated your concern and I have given it much thought.  If I were you, I would strengthen ties with China, Spain, Greece, and Italy, in that order. 

 VP:  Why those country, and why in that order?

 SL:  Well, China is first… because it is huge, and its butt is right next to our cheek. Trump’s “America First” policy to create more jobs (an illusion of course), and his negative attitude towards China will make trading difficult between the two nations.  We can take the place of the U.S. as their largest trading partner.  Next will be Spain, because it is in turmoil with Basque separatist.  We can spread hate and confusion.  With our computer manipulation, get our man elected, and pull Spain out of the EU.  Greece and Italy are ripe with hatred caused by the large number of refugees pouring across its borders (something we take credit for).  We can easily spread chaos with fake news and, again, have leaders, favorable to us, elected.  These nations are the underbelly of Europe and we can influence them to quit NATO.  Then, I am sure, NATO will collapse.

 VP: Blessings to the Czar, this sounds like an excellent plan.  Then, what would you do if you were me?

 SL: (excitedly)  Then I…I would extend our influence by putting our resources into the infrastructure of those countries, open trade, open banks, partner up in all their new construction, spread some of the work to the Trump Organization, thereby cementing our friendship with their red headed leader.

 VP: I like that metaphor…new construction, cementing friendships …very good Sergey.  Continue. 

 SL:  Thank you, your Excellency.  With new construction, we can offer the Trump Organization a slice of every contract, a hand in every sub-contract; sweeten with interest-free loans provided by our numerous oligarchs who owe their fortunes to you….

 VP:  Hmmm…Sergey, if such dealings were uncovered, wouldn’t Donald stand a chance of being impeached?  We would lose our most powerful ally in the dismantling of America.

 SL: I do not think so.  Almost all of Congress who can proceed with acts of impeachment are spineless, and are more concern with feathering their own interests than the welfare of their country.  Those with a resemblance of spine have been fired or removed from office.  Besides, deals already uncovered are met with public apathy because of our constant barrage of fake news and lies orchestrated by us and Donald’s constant tweeting. The American public has been overwhelmed with Trump’s bombastic tirades and has become insensitive to the truth.

 VP:  Yes, tell a lie long enough and loud enough and it will be believed.  Who said that?

 SL:  Joseph Paul Goebbels, sir.

 VP:..Uh, and I always thought it was Adolf Hitler.  Live and learn, heh?  So, this would be your suggestion, that we throw our resources into these southern European countries?

 SL:  Yes, and don’t forget China, my president.

 VP:  Ah, no…we mustn’t forget them.  That country is constantly on my mind.  Now, Sergey, are you presenting this idea to me because you really think this is the right direction, or is it that you just want to be the first to kiss my ass by mirroring my thinking, and hoped you guessed right?

 SL:…a little bit of both?

 VP:  Ah…I see that we have here an honest man.  I like that.  I like you, Sergey.  I like you because you think what is obvious and speak your mind.  Sometimes, too much, like my good friend, Donald.  You are simple, direct, and easy to out maneuver.

 SL: You like me because I am like the U.S. President, simple and direct?

 VP: No, my simple friend.  I like you because you are not a threat to me.  Now, getting back to your recommendations, can you guess what countries I would like to develop close ties with?

 SL:  The Baltic States?

 VP:  No. Guess again.

 SL:  England?  It’s a long shot, but we could begin overtures of friendship.  We have before.  And then there is South Korea, perhaps Japan?

 VP:  No, none of the above.  Sergey, do you know why Russia, and also China, has such a war torn history?  Before you answer, let me tell you.  It is because neighboring countries think they are stronger and, by right of arms, deserve all the living space we possess…and, very important, they can reach us by land. And, like China, we have become defensive, bordering on the paranoia.  Look at the United States.  It is strong and healthy because they need not fear their next door neighbors who are either very weak or historically friendly. Their perceived enemies are oceans away…not next door.

 SL:  Are you suggesting we try to make peace with our neighbors?

 VP:  Of course not!  The enmity, of countries touching our borders, is too deep, too historic.  No amount of lovey-dovey with bring them around.  On the contrary, they would think us weak and anemic for even suggesting an olive branch.  No, Sergei, you must think out of the box.

 SL:  What, then, do you have in mind, great leader?  What countries should we invest in rather than Southern Europe or China?

 VP:  South America!

 SL:  South America? 

 VP:  We put all our resources into cultivating South America!  Maybe Canada too.  Do you see my logic?

 SL:  Genius!  I would never have thought of it.  That is why you are our great leader and I am not.  But…if my studies of foreign history serves me…isn’t there a doctrine that prevent foreign influence?  I think it’s referred to as the Monroe Doctrine?

 VP:  Good thinking…but I’m away ahead of you, my friend.  I am aware of such a doctrine but does it apply to business dealings?  And if the Americans raise that issue, we will point out that we are doing exactly what they have done by forming NATO.  Monroe Doctrine or no Monroe Doctrine, we will pour money into South America…especially Venezuela.  Our undermining of the United States of America will start with Venezuela.  We will partner with Trump Enterprise and establish an economical foothold in these countries.  We will sow discontentment and hatred toward the imperialistic nation to the north.  It shouldn’t take much, as they already hate the northern gringos. 

 SL:  Sounds like a plan.

 VP:  Not just a plan, it’s a long term strategy.  It will take time but, before you know it, South America will be one united confederation, our NATO, one solid block united against the oppressive United States.  And we will help our new found friends with trade in arms, munitions, and experience people in the art of warfare. What do you think of that Sergey?  We may even turn Canada against them.  Wouldn’t that be nice?

 SL:  If Trump is impeached, will that affect your plans?

 VP:  Not really…The wheels are already in motion.  What Trump has already done cannot be undone.  He has appointed incompetents that will hold office for a long time.  Sergei, we are home free.  We will see Russia as the dominant nation in our lifetime.  We will be number one.

 SL:  But what about China? 

 VP:  What about China?  Most of their high officials are more corrupt than Trump’s and their only interest is money…and we can work with that.

 SL:  My President, you are a true patriot.

 VP:  Aren’t I though.  It is late and I am getting tired.   Tomorrow I am to meet with the Prime Minister of Canada….in secret, of course…so, Good Night, Sergei Lavrov.

 SL:  Good Night, our most great leader, Viadimir Putin.

 

         Telephone transmission ceased at 9:33 PM, Moscow time on January 4th, 2017

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment