Friday, April 24, 2015

The Attributes of Heaven and Hell


                                           Heaven and Hell

                     (The second part of an Interview with Mrs. God)

       Let me begin by asking, is there really a heaven... or even a hell? 

      "CERTAINLY THERE IS A HEAVEN.  THERE SHOULD BE COMPENSATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE FOLLOWED HIS PRECEPTS, AND I THOUGHT HEAVEN WOULD DO NICELY." 

       If there is a heaven, then I presume there is a hell? 

       NO, NO, THERE IS NO HELL.  HELL IS ONLY A THREAT TO KEEP PEOPLE IN LINE.   ...ALTHOUGH FOR MANY, IT DOESN'T SEEM TO DO ANY GOOD.  THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT, ONLY REWARDS."
    

       Then where is the punishment for those who commit horrific crimes against humanity?

       "OH, YOU MEAN PEOPLE LIKE CALIGULA, GENGHIS KHAN, ADOLF HITLER, THAT SORT OF PEOPLE?" 

       Yes, that sort of people.

      "WELL, IF WE LOWER THEM SLOWLY INTO BOILING WATER AND THEY SCREAM FOR ALL ETERNITY, WOULDN'T WE BE AS SADISTIC AS THEY, AND WOULD THAT REALLY CHANGE ANYTHING?  WHEN SUCH EVIL PEOPLE DIE, THERE WILL BE NO HEAVEN FOR THEM.  AT THEIR DEATH, THEY WILL JUST CEASE TO EXIST, AND THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE ENOUGH.  THE HELL YOU'RE THINKING OF EXIST ONLY ON EARTH,  CREATED BY PEOPLE WITH FREE WILL.  NOW, THOSE DOING THEIR BEST TO FOLLOW GOD'S EDICTS WILL GO TO HEAVEN."  
   
      What do you mean by doing their best? 

      "NOTHING IS PERFECT, NOT EVEN US GODS.  WE UNDERSTAND THE DIFFICULTY IN BEING HUMAN SO THE TERMS FOR ENTERING HEAVEN IS QUITE LIBERAL.  IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU HAD EVERY INTENTION OF BEING A GOOD PERSON, THEN YOU'RE IN." 

       My god, if I knew that, I could have had so much more fun with my life! 

      "YES, YOU COULD HAVE...."
    
       Okay, my next question... what is heaven like? We go off into the sunset and play golf for all eternity? And suppose I met my mother in heaven and I'm a lot older, wouldn't there be a problem?  And supposing my spouse dies and I grow very much older before I pass on?  What happens when we meet again?  We would have nothing in common. 

       "YOU HAVE A MISTAKEN NOTION OF WHAT HEAVEN IS LIKE. IT IS BEYOND DESCRIPTION IT HAS NEITHER TIME NOR SPACE.  YOUR MOTHER WILL ALWAYS APPEAR TO YOU AS YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL ALWAYS APPEAR TO HER AS THE CHILD SHE LOVES.  SAME GOES FOR ALL YOUR RELATIONSHIPS.  YOU WILL ALWAYS APPEAR TO OTHERS IN THE BEST STAGE OF YOUR LIFE AND VICE VERSA.  IT IS A SIMPLE MATTER FOR US TO ARRANGE.  YOU WILL ALWAYS APPEAR AS A FATHER TO YOUR SON AND AS A SON TO YOUR FATHER, AND SO ON."
      AS FAR AS GLOWING SUNSETS, AND PLAYING GOLF, IT'S ACCORDING TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE AND   WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.  THE DIMENSON OF TIME DOES NOT EXIST.  THERE IS NO TIME.  IT WILL ALWAYS BE WHAT IT WILL ALWAYS BE, AND I HOPE YOU CAN GRASP THAT CONCEPT.....WHICH I DOUBT." 

      You mean I can be where I want to be, with whom ever I want, and at any time I choose? 

      "THAT'S WHAT HEAVEN IS ALL ABOUT."  
    
       There is one thing I'm curious about.  Of the many emissaries that you sent down to earth,  Which do both of you favor the most? 

       "LIKE ALL PARENTS, WE FAVOR ALL OUR CHILDREN, SOME MORE THAN OTHERS, AND THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY."

       Okay, here's my last question.

      "YOU HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?  MAKE IT QUICK, I HAVE TO LEAVE."

       I'm beginning to understand....both of you are just a part of One and therefore You are God, period.

       "NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT." 

       My question is...do you have a boss?  I mean is there someone above you?"

        HOW QUAINT, HOW UTTERLY  PROVINCIAL TO ASK SUCH A QUESTION.  YOUR IMAGINATION IS EARTH BOUND SO YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY THINK OUT OF THAT CONCRETE BOX OF YOURS.  IN YOUR VERY, VERY  LIMITED INTELLIGENCE, YOU CAN NEVER  GRASP THE COMPLEXITY OF US" 

       Well, I can try.

       "REALLY?  WELL DON'T....WE ARE A FORCE UNTO OURSELVES!  SOME THINGS YOU WILL NEVER COMPREHEND."  NOW I MUST GO." 

       I really don't know what to say, except on behalf of all humanity, thank you for speaking to us, and for giving us the time of day.  Thank you again. 

       "YOU'RE WELCOME."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment